Saturday, July 25, 2009

Windsor's Saturday.

Windsor had a great Saturday. First, after a super-nutritious breakfast of a chocolate chip waffle, a nectarine, and a graham cracker, he read some books.



Later in the morning, he apparently tried to wrap a present for my birthday, but I walked in. He acted cool and pretended to just be playing with the paper.



Then he crawled up in my (hot pink $7 Ikea) office chair to do a little work.



He participated in an important video conference featuring his colleagues, Kermit and Elmo.



Windsor also delighted me today by kissing me whenever I asked. Big sloppy baby kisses completely make up for all ill deeds (such as throwing food on the floor or snatching my glasses off my face). I guess I'll keep him.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

He is so stinking cute.