Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Here's wishing a very happy first birthday to Windsor, our Winnie Binnie Boo.

We love you, Winnie!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Move Over, Lyle Lovett.

It's possible I forgot to brush Windsor's hair after his bath last night. Check out his...large hairdo this morning.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brusha Brusha Brusha.

Tonight Windsor got his teeth brushed for the first time. We were expecting the worst, but he kind of loved it!

Chair Apparent.

Windsor is very fond of pushing chairs around the dining room these days. He usually starts with one of the chairs that goes with the soda table that was in my grandparents' store, but then at some point he remembers that the dining room chairs scoot much better. Like so:

(Btw, that purple box of cat food has also gotten scooted around the house. Not as good as a chair, but cat food will do in a pinch.)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy First Easter!

The Easter Bunny came and left a couple of baskets for Windsor:

I couldn't get a good picture of him posing with his baskets in his Sunday finery, but here's a good look at the back of his outfit...and of Lulu's new, fairly realistic dead fox toy:

Also, as you can tell, self-feeding is going great.

Look close: not only can you see up Windsor's nose, but you can see the elusive top teeth!

Tonight's selection was avocado, mango, banana, and sweet potato. Approximately 60% made it into his mouth and the other 40% fell into his lap and got wedged under his behind, which I discovered when I got him out of the highchair. Yum!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Splendor in the Grass. And at the Cherokee.

A photo roundup from the past week or so!

Windsor spent some time outside in the grass:

It's also important to hold your leg just so while stick-chewing.

Windsor also went to the Cherokee, where he yelled at the waitstaff:

Also, check out this head of curly hair!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mardi Gras, Hopefully.

Last night I picked up these photos taken at daycare. Apparently it was Mardi Gras (at least I hope so...not sure how I feel about babies wearing beads every day). In the top one, Windsor's doing his best Arnold Drummond impression: whatchu talkin' about, Willis? In the bottom, he obviously thinks he's adorable. He's right!