Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sorry for No Posts!

Last week was pretty crazy and I neglected to even take any pictures of my boy. Here's a photo of the obligatory cake-eating moment from his birthday party two Saturdays ago. Windsor kind of thought cake was weird.



But it could've been the pressure -- he had so many people watching!

Yesterday when I picked him up from daycare he had big news: he took a couple of steps! He has been in the Creepers' room for a few days and it's obviously paying off. I was worried that the big kids (note: they are, at the oldest, 18 months old) were going to beat him up and steal his lunch money, but the teacher's report yesterday was that he is getting along great with his new classmates.

In other news, Windsor is not usually this pouty and sullen, but he's awfully cute when he is.

2 comments:

the landinghams said...

Win and Gabe could have a whose cuter when staring/pouting contest.

Danielle said...

I love him.