Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey Windsor! Whatcha Been Up To?

Well, I've been pulling up on Lulu. Note the grip I've got on her!



I've also been falling when she decides she's had enough and walks away.



I've been banging on the glass of this barrister bookcase, which is a strict no-no but I just CAN'T RESIST.



I've been walking really fast with my cool walker toy, which means lots of Mom's pictures look like this:



And building things with my tools on my toolbench. That drill makes a great noise!



I've been playing peekaboo:



And I've been moving Mom's stuff around. Here you see me moving a file box full of high school diaries. Very important work!



That's about all I've been up to, besides taking a step here and there. Of course, there's no photo evidence of that yet -- I'm waaaaay too quick.

Love,
Windsor

1 comment:

the landinghams said...

Isn't it amazing how they will do their tricks until a camera is pointed at them?