Monday, January 12, 2009

I Told You My New Year's Resolution Was to Post More Photos.

Here are some photos from the last week or so.

Someone sure does love a bath:




He's also enjoying playing with this activity table thingie he got for Christmas:




Although his old friend the jumpy still has many charms:


As does being toted around in Dad's overalls--the white trash Baby Bjorn:


And because everyone asks if Windsor smiles all the time, here is photo evidence that he does not. He also makes hilarious faces when he wedges himself under the coffee table (his new favorite place to roll/scootch/drag himself to):

4 comments:

Joy said...

Winnie!!!

Rachel Buckley said...

i just adore your baby...I should meet him one of these days! love you, tracy!

the landinghams said...

I think Jeff and Win look so much alike. It's so cute.

Danielle said...

I love the redneck baby bjorn. Hilarious.

He is FREAKING adorable.