Sunday, December 14, 2008

Breaking News!

Here are some things:

1. We are in the process of getting new teeth and are therefore cranky. Not that you can tell that here:


2. On Tuesday -- hereby renamed Tubesday -- Windsor is getting tubes in his ears. It is a quick procedure done under a little light anesthesia and will do wonders for Sir's recurring ear infections. However, I hear that the hour after he wakes up will be pure hell on all of us, so I am trying to prepare myself now.

3. The shaking off of the anesthesia will probably be nothing compared to this, Windsor's bad night. Sir was tired and decided to rub peas into his eyes and hair. Good to know that peas work as a natural pomade, though.



Sir was not amused.


4. Windsor is cute.

3 comments:

the landinghams said...

Let us know howthe tubes go. I am still trying to convince my ped that we need to look into them, since the pharmacy is on my speed dial for refills of prescription ear drops, nose sprays, and antibiotics. Also, since Gabe is allergic to penicillin, he isforced to take $70 antibiotics with every infection. Good luck!

Danielle said...

Sooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Hope the tubes go smoothly. I suspect we'll end up needing them for Catie at some point too.

I hadn't thought of it until you said it, but yes, I imagine that a baby coming out of anaesthesia would be pretty freaking awful. You're already tiny and confused about how the world works, then somebody drugs you and you wake up in pain? That would suck. I hope that it turns out to be not nearly as bad as you're expecting.