Thursday, September 18, 2008

Enjoy!

It's been awhile, and I apologize--we have been dealing with an ear infection and an old man cough that has tragically interfered with Windsor's once-awesome sleeping schedule. It seems to be getting a little better, though. Kind of.

Here are some sweet pictures of our happy fellow, though, before the old man cough set in. (Click on them to make them bigger; his eyelashes are so cute in the second one!)







Here's Windsor cuddling with the horsey Aunt Cheryle sent him:


And here is what Windsor thought of my first effort to administer his pink antibiotic:



This doesn't have to do with anything, but I was doing some research at work today and came across this picture of Jeff's pudgy Civil War doppelganger, S.D. Sturgis. Is that hilarious or what?

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

The picture with the horsey, is this what he does to your neck? Also, the pink antibiotic picture made my eyes tear up!

otherjay said...

He has two modes: triumphant and confused. You are now a man, Winnie.

Anonymous said...

I think Cate had a similar reaction to the antibiotic the first time I gave it to her too. Make sure to soak that onesie in some hot water and Biz before you wash it to get the stain out.

I love that picture with the horsey. SO cute!!!