Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Roadtrip Report.

This weekend Windsor went on his first roadtrip -- an event I was very worried about. I firmly believe that if I hadn't worried and made lists and fretted and packed (and repacked) that it would've been horrible. Instead, Win was a dream the whole time! He slept the whole way to Memphis, cooed and squealed for his grandparents, received visitors like the little prince he is on Saturday, and slept the whole way back home on Sunday.

Yesterday afternoon he spent some time on his quilt (thanks, Cindy) talking to his best friend the air vent. This child is seriously in love with vents!



His second best friend Lulu is also beginning to interest him somewhat. I enjoy that Lulu is respectful of Windsor's boundaries here.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm digging the tummy shot in picture number one!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love that y'all are getting some use out of the quilt. And I love that Lulu goes right up to the edge but not past it. So sweet. How's she been adapting to the new addition? And are Pete's drugs still working?