Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Big Boy.

Get this: two nights ago, Windsor slept for seven hours straight! I think it was a fluke, but what a tasty fluke it was.

Speaking of tasty, check out Mr. Propped Up On the Couch Like a Big Boy and his tasty leg rolls:



It has also come to my attention that Windsor is a big boy...a really big boy. I knew he was big, but I haven't seen any other babies lately for comparison. We visited with Abby, a healthy baby girl 4 weeks younger than Windsor on Monday and he looked like he could eat her. Then last night we ran into a mother and son out for a walk in the neighborhood and she said, oh, it looks like our boys are about the same age! Um, no...her son was born in December. They were exactly the same size!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Really big and really cute. A winning combination.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. Were either you or Jeff really big as babies?

Oh, and just because I am a first-time mom and I know how we get: you know this is nothing to worry about, right? He most likely won't grow up to be Shaquille O'Neal size or anything. His growth will slow down and other babies will catch up - I'll bet by the time he & Abby are about 2 years old, you won't be able to tell a difference between their sizes.

Very cute pic, btw. And I hope the trip to Memphis was a breeze.