Friday, January 14, 2011

Let's Play Catch-Up.

Oh, hello!

Presented with limited comments, I give you "Hey Windsor, Whatcha Been Doing?"


Ate some ice cream.


Put a colander on my head, which made me the life of the party.


Went to the zoo, stuck my head in a hole.


Went swinging with Baby Wolf.


Took a ride, country-style.


Hid behind a tree.


Made a new friend.


Carried a big fork.


Sat on a tractor.


Showed Mommy how desperate I was to get into the bathroom with her while she was having a bath.


Hit some bushes with a big stick.


Sat on a thing at the park.


Met a friend for a drink.


Played my new cat piano in my underwear.


Got some trains.


Packed my bags.


Watched a movie (thanks, Uncle Todd!).


Played Scrabble.


Stood on a thing.


Watched some tv with friends.


Hung out with Bert.

Whew! More photos to come soon. No, really. I promise.

No comments: