Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Report.

Friday night, Windsor and I enjoyed the season's first nectarines.



Saturday he got a much-needed haircut. (Sorry, no photos.)

On Sunday, Windsor took his first trip to Toys R Us. This may have been his first toy store experience, but when we drove up he excitedly pointed to the door like he knew what was inside. He also has shopping down pat. First, you find something you like. Then you pull ALL of that item off the shelf and deposit it into your buggy.



Then you freak out at all the cool stuff.



After that intense experience, we got some ice cream at Baskin-Robbins. (We both got Lemon Custard--my favorite!)





When he was done, he said, "I want more." I said no, sorry. Then he went to the counter, gave the man his cup and spoon, and told him he wanted more. No dice there, either. You can't blame him for trying.

2 comments:

Cindy W said...

That's pretty crafty. Mommy said no, but I'll bet the nice man with the ice cream will give me more. Awesome.

Unknown said...

My baby got a short do this time, very cute. He sure is looking like someone I know.