Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Few Things to Remember.

Sorry, no pictures today, but I wanted to write a few things down.

The other night after I put lotion on him, Windsor swiped at his legs, then put his hand (coated in lotion) in his mouth. I made a yuck face and pretended to be spitting. He did the same. Now, whenever I change him, he swipes at his legs or tummy, puts his hand in his mouth, and pretends to spit. It is awesome.

Other things:
1. He can say, "Get down, Pete!" reasonably well.
2. All the time I thought he was saying "Reese" (the name of one of the boys in his class), he was saying "please"!
3. When Lulu barks, Windsor puts his finger on his nose and goes, "Ssssss." This is supposed to be shhhh. However, if Windsor is screaming with joy and I say "shh," it makes him scream more/louder. Heaven forbid I randomly say "shhh" when he's NOT screaming, as this will give him the bright idea to start screaming.
4. He tells Lulu to go night-night when she is being bad.
5. Favorite book? Hand, Hand, Fingers, Toes. He sleeps with it. This is not a problem unless it's nap time and he protests by banging the book on the wall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for him to say "dum diddy dum diddy dum dum dum".