Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Photos, Stories.

Usually when I wash Windsor's hair, he goes to bed with it wet -- resulting in the sometimes insanely huge pompadour he often has. One day a few weeks ago, he needed a bath in the morning (don't ask!) and so I got to see the hair air-dry. The curls! Of course, my camera is cruddy, but hopefully you can see how awesome his 50s doo-wop curl is up front:



The other day Windsor was busy in the bathroom playing with his tub toys in the middle of the day. I heard them all hit the tub as he tossed them in. Then I heard crying. Somehow he'd tossed himself in there too but was apparently confused about how it happened. He got over it and played in there for almost half an hour (if you apply the Standard Toddler Conversion, this is approximately 4 hours):



Windsor didn't get to meet his great-grandmother Dot, but she would be so happy to see that he is enjoying the rocking chair she gave us:

No comments: