Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some Photos!

Here are some photos from the past few days.

Windsor looooves Uncle Skipper's old bongo drum. He just needs to go around shirtless with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and his Matthew McConaughey impression will be complete.



Last night after his post-school nap, Windsor was sporting some interesting hair:



Baby calisthenics:



Telling secrets with Lulu:



Jeff likes to put Windsor on Lulu's back as if she is a pony. Usually she complies, but last night...not so much.

2 comments:

Rachel Buckley said...

that made me giggle---he's just so precious!

jseabold said...

I've been looking for that drum everywhere! I fashioned a new one out of stuff I found around the house, so I could participate in our neighborhood drum circles that are starting up for spring.