Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

After his luxurious two-week vacation at home, Windsor has had a hard week trying to adjust to being back at school during the day. While he's been in a great mood, he just refuses to go to sleep. This means we get home from school/work and he conks out. The negative to this is that it's kind of like he's gone to college or something. The positive to this is that he's back to sleeping through the night.

All this week at his school it's been "spirit week." Monday was cowboy day, Tuesday was college day, Wednesday was silly sock day, yesterday was pajama day, and today is, of course, costume day! I want you to know I was a teeny bit late to work because I was trying to get these pictures off the camera and into the computer this morning, but I think it was worth it.







Cutest, friendliest lion ever!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That middle picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

OMG, the cuteness! Those pictures are fantastic (although yeah, the laughing one in the middle is my favorite). Seriously, too too cute.